Omnisend is an ecommerce marketing automation platform that provides an omnichannel marketing strategy for businesses. The software combines emails, SMS, social media, and other channels into a single platform so marketers can reach more customers and boost revenue.
- Analytics (ROI Tracking)
- Campaign Segmentation
- Channel Management
- Email Drip Campaigns
- Landing Pages
- Lead Management
- Lead Nurturing
- Website Visitor Tracking
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Omnisend Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.6/5 (out of 600 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- I love the full integration with Shopify. I'm someone who uses Shopify for every transaction in my company, so this is extremely relevant.
- The customer service has been outstanding! They give really thorough answers when I get stuck, and take on suggestions too. I know I can move past any hurdles in safe hands.
- I really like how you can decide which month you want to email and which months you want to pause your account.
- I find it an amazing application, the interface is very friendly, comfortable and easy to understand. It also has a very ergonomic design with a menu that makes it easy to find all the tools it has.
- It is really easy to set up and use. I love the Automations that I can do with Omnisend it makes it easy to create workflows and have them work for you.
- The platform has a very nice look to it and is generally pretty intuitive. I like how easy it is to create emails.
- I don't like the lack of customer behavior insights.
- It gets too technical sometimes, specific processes require you to understand C before when you want to do A.
- It would be nice to be able to segment by gender while using the product recommender. Right now, it's not possible.
- I dislike that the price of plans significantly increases when adding subscribers.
- I dislike the way you have to pay for the SMS feature.
- Very poor colour scheme, limited features, as compared to Klaviyo and Mail Chimp, very basic templates, the UI needs a lot of improvement.
Klaviyo is an easy-to-use, centralized and cloud-based marketing system that allows eCommerce marketers to effectively and efficiently target, personalize, monitor and optimize their marketing campaigns, including email and Facebook campaigns.
VBOUT is a lead generation and marketing automation platform trusted by 1000’s of businesses worldwide to automate and centralize their marketing while delivering engaging, personalized experiences to their audiences.
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a provider of digital marketing automation and analytics software and services. Marketing Cloud includes integrated solutions for customer journey management, email, mobile, social, web personalization, advertising, content creation and management, and data analysis.
Drip is the email and SMS marketing automation platform for growing ecommerce brands who want to take their email marketing to the next level.
Acoustic Campaign helps marketers attract and convert customers faster with personalized campaigns across channels like email, push, SMS, and more. Acoustic’s open platform makes it easy for marketers to manage campaigns, build emails, shorten buying cycles, track marketing ROI, and manage data for both B2B and B2C teams.
Platformly is a powerful yet easy to use business management and marketing automation tool for busy business owners who are focused on growth. Platformly makes marketing attribution easy by precisely tracking interactions across different campaigns and channels throughout your entire marketing funnel. It helps you understand in unparalleled detail which marketing activities drive the most sales, who your most loyal customers are and what drives growth.
SharpSpring is a powerful email marketing platform that works flawlessly with most third-party apps and existing systems. It is targeted primarily at small and medium-size businesses, offering a wide array of features to make sure that users get all the online marketing functionalities that they need.
Kartra, the all-in-one marketing platform to run your online business, cuts out hours of daily work, while earning you effortless money around the clock with advanced automations. Kartra lets you turn on a host of automations based on your recipients' behaviors, such as watching a video or opening an email.
Marketo is a best in class marketing automation software that helps companies involved in various sectors to enhance their customers’ experience and encourage them to visit again at their store. It helps companies to identify and engage the right customers by tracking their behaviour. The software easily builds and scales automated marketing campaigns and determines how marketing channels are impacting revenue.
Autopilot is an easy-to-use software program for your company’s multi-channel marketing automation needs. Delight your customers and convert more leads by creating personalized journeys for your contacts by sending texts, letters, or emails to the right people and at the right time.
Marketing 360 is an all-in-one marketing platform designed to help eCommerce stores, enterprises, small businesses, and entrepreneurs increase sales and grow their brand.
ActiveCampaign combines various aspects of small business marketing into an integrated and user-friendly platform. With the phenomenal drag-and-drop interface, you can send beautiful newsletters, build and design email campaigns to engage their audience, thereby converting more contacts into customers.
Remarkety is a leading Marketing Automation Platform for eCommerce. An multichannel marketing system (Email, SMS & Social) designed from the ground up to integrate with any eCommerce website.
Pardot offers a B2B marketing automation tool built on Salesforce. Its features include Lead Management, Smarter Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Sales Alignment, ROI Reporting, and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. It allows users to build intelligent, data-driven programs for the exact customer experience users want.
EngageBay integrates sales, marketing, and service activities into one platform. It is considered by many as a true alternative to more expensive business solutions. It enables you to automate key business processes and routines to free you up to maintain and grow your business.
Adobe Campaign is a cross channel marketing solution that automates email, mobile, social and offline campaigns, also offering a central place where you can access your customer data and profiles.
Check out other marketing tools