Unbounce is a leading landing page and copywriting solution created to help small businesses grow their audience, generate more leads, and increase their sales. It has driven over 1.5 billion conversions and 70,000+ customers. A cloud-based platform, Unbounce offers easy-t0-use builder tools that allow you to create impressive landing and web pages without the need for a web developer.
- Up to 3,000 conversions
- Up to 50,000 unique visitors
- Up to 15 domains
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited client sub-accounts
- Smart builder
- Design assistant
- Mobile responsive design
- Integrations and webhooks
- Smart traffic
- Conversion mapping
- A/B testing
- Fully customizable templates
- Advanced targeting and scheduling
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Unbounce Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.4/5 (out of 271 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Unbounce allows you to build and optimize landing pages quickly and easily. You rarely have to know any CSS or coding.
- It allows us to easily split test concepts and leads to additional conversions which we can feed back into our process.
- Switching from other landing page builders to Unbounce was incredibly easy.
- Very intuitive and easy to start. Unbounce offers plenty of tutorials and templates for beginners, too.
- The page builder is super flexible and customizable, and we can design pages exactly the way we want with no restrained templates, just a free canvas.
- t's drag and drop functionality makes it super easy for anyone to use. It integrates perfectly into HubSpot, allowing you to integrate forms, CTAs, as well as track page views for your contacts.
- There is limited functionality and analytics around the sticky bars and pop ups. All around analytics could be a little more robust.
- The backend dashboard is a little less organized than I would like, and there have been a handful of pages that need to be updated after elements break or do not appear as they should.
- Whilst easy to use, Unbounce does have a number of limitations that prevents it from being truly drag-and-drop.
- I wish they had a few key features like the ability to upload a favicon, built-in open graph image settings, and multistep/logic-based forms.
- Sometimes our Zapier integrations break down, due to authentication issues or other technical glitches.
- It doesn't have any kind of data validation except a very very basic one.
Google Analytics is the most popularly used web analytics tool for tracking and comparing website’s traffic and conversion rate of campaigns, and is free of cost. Google Analytics analysis can identify websites performing poorly with various techniques such as Funnel visualization, referrers (where visitors came from), how long they stayed on the website and their geographical position.
Optimizely is a system that gives you that opportunity to create and personalize your business website, and streamline users’ experience to boost your good reputation. When it comes to online marketing, it’s all about efficient customer service. If you can optimize your website according to what your customers like, you are in for some serious business.
OWOX BI is a powerful business intelligence suite designed for marketing analytics. It helps CMOs plan out their brand, campaign and marketing strategy, capture cost estimates accurately and identify growth opportunities by extracting and consolidating data from a variety of sources for insights.
Clickfunnels is an online sales funnel builder that helps businesses market, sell, and deliver their products online. This tool simplifies online marketing, selling, and delivery of their products and services by providing users with funnel options that are pre-built for a specific business, product, or service.
Hotjar is an analysis and feedback platform built to help you understand your users better. It gives you the complete visibility and the big picture on how to leverage your website’s user experience and increase both performance and conversion rates.
Looker is a data-discovery app that provides innovative data exploration functionalities for businesses both large and small. With it, they can access a web-based interface where they can easily get real-time insights on their operations via data analytics.
Pendo is a solution that helps product teams deliver the best products or services to their customers even as their needs keep changing. It gives comprehensive product analytics that helps users come up with data-driven decisions.
Moat Analytics is a SaaS analytics company focused on transforming brand advertising online. Moat's products include Moat Ad Search, Moat Pro and Moat Analytics.
Smartlook is a handy tool for understanding how customers interact with your website or Android and iOS app. This analytics solution tool can help figure out the 'Whys' behind every user action.
Clearbit Enrichment instantly appends 100+ data points on a company, its technology, and its employees to every record you own — so you can turn leads into customers sooner.
Instapage is a service that lets you build landing pages for your online marketing and promotion campaigns with ease. It offers features such as A/B Testing, multiple campaign management, easy page building, and a lot more!
CallRail is a call tracking and marketing analytics software for those businesses that rely on new customers, quality phone calls and leads, for growth. Call recording allows easily qualifying leads, improving customer service and coaching the staff. The software also makes it easier to review and annotate phone calls.
LeanData is the leader in Matching, Routing and Engagement solutions. It connects data to the right people, so reps get the leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities they need to close more deals and drive more revenue, faster.
Crazy Egg lets you visualize your website's visitors through a heatmap. A heatmap is an easy way to understand what users want, care about and do on your site by visually representing their clicks - which are the strongest indicators of visitor motivation and desire. A Crazy Egg heatmap lets you collect more than 88% of the data you would using a traditional eye-tracking process.
BuzzStream helps you manage word-of-mouth marketing campaigns that create buzz, build links, and traffic your website by helping you "be found" via inbound marketing channels.
Check out other marketing tools