Agile CRM is a robust cloud-based customer relationship management software that integrates core functionalities of sales, marketing, service, and web engagement platforms into a single unified solution.
- Contact Management
- Deal Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Project Management
- Marketing Automation
- Landing Page Builder
- Social Suite
- Email Tracking
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Feedback Management
- Smart Views
- Canned Responses
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Agile CRM Pricing
Free Trial Available
4/5 (out of 292 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- It is easy to navigate; it may be difficult to understand how it works at first but after you got it. It's a smooth sail.
- I've used other programs, and I have to say I enjoy using Agile more for documentation purposes. It's easier to look up documents and data in Agile vs other programs I've used.
- Agile has been built with a focus on the needs of solopreneurs and small businesses.
- It's the capacity of account management and call center management is a key point which we found very useful.
- Tracking all the new prospects and doing regular follow-ups through automation is the best part.
- Simple & affordable. We used this as it seemed easy to start.
- UI is old fashionned. Many bugs. Now, all our database is locked for 3 weeks and we cannot not dowload it - highly risky provider.
- I think the interface could be upgraded.
- Automations are clunky, ,often fail. Email integration has issues with Google - it is not as promised.
- Email campaigns were not reliable. Too many instances of campaigns that we determined had not been sent as expected.
- The weekly billing. For the bookkeepers of the company this can get very cumbersome.
- It is little bit complex for new users. It is a little bit costlier compare to other alternatives.
Agile CRM Alternatives
Streak is an American software company which is the developer of an eponymous customer relationship management platform for Gmail. The company also developed Secure Gmail, an open-source Google Chrome extension that allowed users to encrypt their Gmail messages.
GreenRope is an all-in-one, complete CRM, marketing automation, and customer service solution. GreenRope combines sales, marketing, and operations into one, highly customizable software solution built for your business.
Check out other marketing tools