SearchMetrics is a comprehensive SEO and content marketing suite for enterprises that allow them to create engaging content and connect with customers in a more effective way. The SEO and Content Experience suite aims to eliminate guess work from the equation by providing deep insights into the market and competitors.
- Search visibility in paid and organic
- Keyword research
- Competitive benchmarks
- Rank tracking
- Site crawl
- Topic Explorer
- SEO-guided content creation
SearchMetrics’s pricing information is offered only upon request.
Free Trial Available
4.2/5 (out of 27 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- My favourite aspect of search metrics is the visibility graph. The main feature I like is the ability to see when Google algorithm updates have been made in the past.
- I like the graphs that you can take from this and these have sometimes been helpful in pitches for clients.
- Searchmetrics is relatively easy to use. At least to check the basic SEO metrics.
- The keyword optimizer in the content brief. It's really helpful to be able to see how many words we're hitting and how to strategically improve our SEO.
- The simplicity is key. When it comes to SEO tools, some seem to be unnecessarily complicated. This one is simple and straightforward when it comes to keyword search.
- It's easy to find keywords, but I think it lacks any sort of intelligence. So when I search for a word and nothing comes up, it doesn't recommend another term.
- You need the full and expensive package to set up a complete workflow even though data is the same.
- The UX isn't very good on the site. It would be better if you could move more easily between the content brief and the topic explorer.
- The tool obviously provides much more than that. But there's a lack of explanation on it, no tutorial etc... If i had the whole day to sit in front of it, and learn everything about it, I would do. Unfortunately, it's not the case.
- It seems pretty old school, it lacks any information on how to use the system, its features and how you can develop a strategy from its findings.
Ahrefs is an SEO software suite that contains tools for link building, keyword research, competitor analysis, rank tracking and site audits. Ahrefs database has over 11 billion keywords and more than 400 billion indexed pages which helps it provide maximum data accuracy to its users.
Semrush is an all-in-one tool suite for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights. Their tools and reports are able to help marketers that work in the following services: SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights, Campaign Management.
A feature-rich software that fulfils all your SEO needs and takes your business to an all new level. Serpstat offers a wide variety of tools and features that include Keyword Research, Search Analytics, Advertising Analysis, Rank Tracking, etc.
SEOmoz is the world's most popular provider of SEO software. Their easy to use tools and tutorials make search engine optimization accessible to everyone.
Clearscope is the best-in-class SEO content optimization platform that drives search traffic. Our streamlined tools simplify SEO writing so you create first-rate content that ranks.
BrightEdge platform combines SEO and business metrics into one-click reports, provides actionable recommendations on the best opportunities to gain share of organic search traffic, enabling SEO managers and experts to focus their efforts for maximum impact.
SE Ranking is an all-inclusive cloud-based SEO and web-based marketing platform trusted by over 12000 SMEs and 4000 agencies worldwide. It offers a wide array of SEO tools that most experts will likely use to achieve SEO-optimized websites, including keyword suggestion, website ranking, competitor analysis, SEO audit, etc.
Check out other marketing tools