Wix is a website builder, an easy-to-use tool that lets you quickly create an online presence via drag-and-drop interface—no coding or FTP knowledge is required.
- Intuitive Website Builder
- 100s of Designer-Made Templates
- Customizable Designs
- Free and Reliable Hosting
- Optimized Mobile View
- Drag n’ Drop Website Editor
- Text Editor & Free Fonts
- Add and Organize Pages
- HTML Embed Code
- Automatic blog styling
- Social Buttons (Google+, Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest)
- Email Marketing
- Display Events
- Multiple Payment Methods
- Personalized Google Mailbox
- Financial Tools
- Site Analytics – Google Analytics
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Wix Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.2/5 (out of 1326 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Wix is a fantastic and very easy professional tool that helping me with creating an awesome website for my services.
- The best thing about Wix is that you don't have to be a web developer or designer to understand how to use it.
- Everything is in one place with WIX. If you have automation, email, social media, ads, chat, analytics, project management needs then WIX has it all.
- I've found Wix to be the perfect combination between customizability and ease of use.
- Straightforward to use and user-friendly interface.
- I like the modular and segmented approach that Wix provides me with when I work on the website.
- There should be somewhat more simplification of the analytical tools by Wix.
- Wix is more expensive than other options.
- There are some glitches and issues with the alignment. Wix doesn't give you complete freedom of design.
- Their tech support can be challenging to contact.
- It can be challenging to navigate the event pages and registration if you do not know what you are doing.
- I don't find it to be an intuitive site. Navigating the editor is especially difficult for me in the mobile layout.
Webflow is a visual web development platform that allows people to design, build, and launch completely custom websites without writing code. By combining design, animation, content management, marketing, and ecommerce tools into a single platform, Webflow empowers non-coders and coders alike to ship and promote websites of all kinds in a faster, more cost-efficient, and more collaborative way.
Strikingly lets you build a gorgeous, mobile optimized website in minutes. For your business, organization, or personal branding, a good-looking site is necessary for your online legitimacy in the Mobile Age.
Poptin helps website owners to convert more visitors into leads, subscribers, and sales using beautiful popups and forms. You can easily create website pop ups and embedded forms using our templates and drag and drop editor, and trigger and target them the way you want.
Duda is a leading web design platform for web professionals and agencies of all sizes, with powerful team collaboration and client management tools for building and managing websites at scale.
Squarespace is a DIY website builder solution that allows you to create attractive and engaging websites. It offers an array of features, capabilities and easy to use tools ideal for SMBs and individuals looking to build an online presence through their personal blog or business website. The software comes with extensive integration, wide customization, and several built-in templates so you can quickly start your online site.
Hubspot's drag-and-drop website builder is an easy-to-use content management system used to create stunning websites with minimal effort. With a user-friendly interface and an extensive library of templates, Hubspot's website builder is perfect for businesses of all sizes that want to establish a strong online presence. The drag-and-drop feature allows users to customize every aspect of the website, from the layout to the colors and fonts, without any coding knowledge. The builder also includes powerful marketing tools such as SEO optimization and lead capture forms, making it an all-in-one solution for businesses looking to grow their online presence.
Check out other marketing tools