Webflow is a visual web development platform that allows people to design, build, and launch completely custom websites without writing code. By combining design, animation, content management, marketing, and ecommerce tools into a single platform, Webflow empowers non-coders and coders alike to ship and promote websites of all kinds in a faster, more cost-efficient, and more collaborative way.
- Unlimited hosted projects
- Client Billing
- Interactions & animations
- 100+ responsive templates
- 3D transforms
- Global swatches
- Use custom fonts
- Flexbox & CSS Grid
- Reusable symbols
- The Webflow CMS
- Webflow’s Editor
- Webflow Designer
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Webflow Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.4/5 (out of 299 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Webflow combines the best of design with a WYSIWYG, code, and visual editor all at the same time.
- Webflow is a visually-based designer that behaves somewhat like Photoshop/InDesign.
- I love that the Webflow team has a huge library of video lessons and tutorials for each question.
- WebFlow makes it easy to get a new landing page up and simplifies the management of marketing pages.
- The best thing about Webflow is that it is completely build from a designer first perspective.
- Webflow completely changes what I am able to offer my clients as a web designer.
- The only downside I find in Webflow is that their is no option to intergrade Mollie as a payment option.
- The only issue we've run into is our process for publishing new pages. Unfortunately, when you are creating new pages (outside of their CMS feature) if you want to publish your new pages, you have to publish all the pages.
- Forms: These need a lot of work to be effective and viable for marketers.
- Anything that is not initially visible in the Webflow designer is extremely cumbersome to locate and edit easily.
- The CMS editor is awful. It is super buggy and has a bunch of problems. It's not flexible.
Wix is a website builder, an easy-to-use tool that lets you quickly create an online presence via drag-and-drop interface—no coding or FTP knowledge is required.
Strikingly lets you build a gorgeous, mobile optimized website in minutes. For your business, organization, or personal branding, a good-looking site is necessary for your online legitimacy in the Mobile Age.
Poptin helps website owners to convert more visitors into leads, subscribers, and sales using beautiful popups and forms. You can easily create website pop ups and embedded forms using our templates and drag and drop editor, and trigger and target them the way you want.
Duda is a leading web design platform for web professionals and agencies of all sizes, with powerful team collaboration and client management tools for building and managing websites at scale.
Squarespace is a DIY website builder solution that allows you to create attractive and engaging websites. It offers an array of features, capabilities and easy to use tools ideal for SMBs and individuals looking to build an online presence through their personal blog or business website. The software comes with extensive integration, wide customization, and several built-in templates so you can quickly start your online site.
Hubspot's drag-and-drop website builder is an easy-to-use content management system used to create stunning websites with minimal effort. With a user-friendly interface and an extensive library of templates, Hubspot's website builder is perfect for businesses of all sizes that want to establish a strong online presence. The drag-and-drop feature allows users to customize every aspect of the website, from the layout to the colors and fonts, without any coding knowledge. The builder also includes powerful marketing tools such as SEO optimization and lead capture forms, making it an all-in-one solution for businesses looking to grow their online presence.
Check out other marketing tools