Squarespace is a DIY website builder solution that allows you to create attractive and engaging websites. It offers an array of features, capabilities and easy to use tools ideal for SMBs and individuals looking to build an online presence through their personal blog or business website. The software comes with extensive integration, wide customization, and several built-in templates so you can quickly start your online site.
- Modern Templates
- Style Editor
- Template Switching
- Built-in Mobile Websites
- Drag-and-Drop Management
- Responsive Image Loader
- Gallery Blocks
- Audio Collections
- Dropbox File Synchronization
- Content Downloading
- Social Links
- Custom WYSIWYG Editor
- Automatic Image Scaling
- Site Annotations
- Direct Editing
- Mobile Information Bar
- Custom CSS
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Squarespace Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.4/5 (out of 915 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Squarespace's design capabilities allow for all the customization I need, but auto-correct small things like alignment and formatting.
- I absolutely love the templates that Squarespace offers, simple and elegant just as a professional might make it.
- Great tool for when you want to build a website on your own, but don't know how to code.
- Able to set up, design, modify, change on the fly, and develop a website that works for you. It is connected with Unsplash for a wide variety of images as well.
- The speed at which I can create a website without involving any complex domain, email, or analytics setups is impressive.
- Squarespace has a drag and drop feature that makes web design easy peasy.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to change the default design for each element (like padding) without going into code (only business and eCommerce plans can change code).
- Squarespace is missing a lot of font options.
- The navigation around Squarespace can be a little clunky.
- The site builder is definitely more intensive. It occasionally lags, and it's slightly too easy to accidentally go back a page and lose everything.
- I think that it's extremely confusing how Squarespace works with so many different 3rd party payment provider companies.
- It requires a business plan to get powerful features such as custom code.
Webflow is a visual web development platform that allows people to design, build, and launch completely custom websites without writing code. By combining design, animation, content management, marketing, and ecommerce tools into a single platform, Webflow empowers non-coders and coders alike to ship and promote websites of all kinds in a faster, more cost-efficient, and more collaborative way.
Strikingly lets you build a gorgeous, mobile optimized website in minutes. For your business, organization, or personal branding, a good-looking site is necessary for your online legitimacy in the Mobile Age.
Wix is a website builder, an easy-to-use tool that lets you quickly create an online presence via drag-and-drop interface—no coding or FTP knowledge is required.
Duda is a leading web design platform for web professionals and agencies of all sizes, with powerful team collaboration and client management tools for building and managing websites at scale.
Poptin helps website owners to convert more visitors into leads, subscribers, and sales using beautiful popups and forms. You can easily create website pop ups and embedded forms using our templates and drag and drop editor, and trigger and target them the way you want.
Hubspot's drag-and-drop website builder is an easy-to-use content management system used to create stunning websites with minimal effort. With a user-friendly interface and an extensive library of templates, Hubspot's website builder is perfect for businesses of all sizes that want to establish a strong online presence. The drag-and-drop feature allows users to customize every aspect of the website, from the layout to the colors and fonts, without any coding knowledge. The builder also includes powerful marketing tools such as SEO optimization and lead capture forms, making it an all-in-one solution for businesses looking to grow their online presence.
Check out other marketing tools