Duda is a leading web design platform for web professionals and agencies of all sizes, with powerful team collaboration and client management tools for building and managing websites at scale.
- SEO Management
- Landing Pages (Web Forms)
- Newsletter Management
- Auto update
- Drag and Drop
- Content Import-Export
- Online Booking
- Online Store Builder
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Duda Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.6/5 (out of 299 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- What I like best about the Duda Pro program is the level of customer service compared to other platforms such as Wix.
- I love the support system. Not only do I get quick answers to my questions, but the support team is also willing to jump in and make changes all while guiding me on how to fix issues if they happen again.
- Duda as CMS allows both absolute website beginners and professionals to build and maintain websites with ease.
- It's very user-friendly - even someone with no website design experience can use it. People can jump right in and start working in it.
- The platform is very friendly yet very professional and the support system is exceptional, I have never had a similar experience with any other platform before.
- Duda is a very user-friendly web building solution that combines has the power of a WordPress-built site with the ease of a drag and drop style website builder.
- The only real downside I've run into with Duda is that it's still lacking in the amount of design control and flexibility provided.
- As a bilingual designer, living in a bilingual country, I find that the multi-language features are pretty obsoletes and would really benefit from a good amount of redesign.
- There seem to be minor bugs that arise when editing for long periods although I can find workarounds using rollbacks.
- Responsive design? Who are you kidding. You basically have to just deal with some parts looking bad because if you adjust one thing on desktop, mobile gets completely messed up.
- I dislike their limited customer support. I have 2 sometimes, 3 options to reach out to support: email, live chat, or callback.
- Sometimes widgets that look great on the desktop don't translate well to mobile/tablet versions, so I sometimes have to rework a lot of pages based on the device.
Webflow is a visual web development platform that allows people to design, build, and launch completely custom websites without writing code. By combining design, animation, content management, marketing, and ecommerce tools into a single platform, Webflow empowers non-coders and coders alike to ship and promote websites of all kinds in a faster, more cost-efficient, and more collaborative way.
Squarespace is a DIY website builder solution that allows you to create attractive and engaging websites. It offers an array of features, capabilities and easy to use tools ideal for SMBs and individuals looking to build an online presence through their personal blog or business website. The software comes with extensive integration, wide customization, and several built-in templates so you can quickly start your online site.
Wix is a website builder, an easy-to-use tool that lets you quickly create an online presence via drag-and-drop interface—no coding or FTP knowledge is required.
Strikingly lets you build a gorgeous, mobile optimized website in minutes. For your business, organization, or personal branding, a good-looking site is necessary for your online legitimacy in the Mobile Age.
Check out other marketing tools