Wistia is the leader in Brand Affinity Marketing for small and medium-sized businesses. Wistia provides innovative video marketing software which enables any company to create captivating viewing experiences on their sites and gives them the tools to find, engage and grow a community of brand advocates.
- Fully customizable player
- Lead generation tools
- Embeddable Channels
- Marketing integrations
- Actionable analytics
- Custom ad audiences
- Free education
- Unparalleled support
- A friend in the video business
Wistia has a free plan for users starting out and a 99$/ month plan: Wistia Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.6/5 (out of 244 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- The video customization features of Wistia are fantastic, including turnstile forms and its powerful integration with Hubspot and Hubspot forms.
- It's fast, reliable and so easy to use!
- Video replacement is a life-saver, especially for keeping our training videos up to date.
- The interface is so easy-to-use! And it's visually pleasing.
- The user interface is really clean and intuitive and makes working with the tool on the backend extremely easy.
- They are always adding new features and their blog and video tips/how-to's are so relevant to the needs of their clients.
- No HDR support (that I can uncover) , can't move annotations wherever you want.
- There's just one thing: I wish there were more ways to organize and sort through your video library.
- Only 1 channel. Only the advanced plan allows for multiple channels.
- The price for the advanced plan is a very large jump from the pro plan, in fact its almost 4x.
- Analytics are somewhat limited and the project folder structure isn't super intuitive and it's sometimes glitchy to move a video from one project to another.
Loom is video messaging for work. Combining the expressiveness of video with the convenience of messaging, Loom is a new, more efficient and effective way of bringing your work to life and communicating with co-workers and customers. With Loom, you can record your screen, voice, and face to create an instantly shareable video in less time than it would take to type an email.
VidIQ is a video marketing platform that gives businesses the tools for optimizing marketing campaigns and engaging audience with YouTube videos.
VideoAsk is an experimental native iOS video app that allowing effortless creation of simple video/voice forms + distribution via a public link in order to collect video/audio responses & ensuing text transcriptions.
Check out other marketing tools