Adobe Illustrator CC is a vector graphics software designed for professional graphic designers and artists. It is part of Adobe Creative Cloud, which is a collection of Adobe desktop and mobile apps. Built with wide variety of tools, filters, and effects; Adobe Illustrator is used by graphic designers to create graphic designs for websites, video games, brand logos, and promotion materials, or print media.
- Logo Design
- Typography font design
- Hand lettering design
- Icon design
- Infographic design
- Banner design
- Chart design
- Wallpaper maker
Pricing varies depending on number of users: [Pricing Adobe Illustrator] (https://www.adobe.com/in/creativecloud/plans.html)
Free Trial Available
4.6/5 (out of 4753 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Adobe Illustrator provides multiple features in a single application.
- What I like best about Adobe Illustrator is its extremely user-friendly graphical user interface
- I love how versatile it is; I really can do a thousand and one things with it.
- I like Adobe Illustrator because of its robust design and the features it provides, all under a single application.
- The amount of content in this program is staggering. There are countless ways in which a business, personal user, freelancer, or several other users in many industries could use this program.
- It is an entirely scalable application. I like very much for illustration designs.
- The one thing I don't particularly appreciate is that it requires much space to store the file's output.
- I dislike the mobile app as it is difficult to add vectors to the app to be able to edit them.
- Sometimes it can be a little difficult to learn all the features and tools of Adobe Illustrator.
- One thing I dislike about Adobe Illustrator is its inevitability to crash.
- This platform is not for your "casual designer." The tools and functionality are robust yet not the most user-friendly for new users of the platform.
- Sometimes it is too heavy and crashes my computer.
Check out other marketing tools