Semrush is an all-in-one tool suite for improving online visibility and discovering marketing insights. Their tools and reports are able to help marketers that work in the following services: SEO, PPC, SMM, Keyword Research, Competitive Research, PR, Content Marketing, Marketing Insights, Campaign Management.
- Keyword Research
- On-page SEO
- Competitor Analysis
- Content Marketing
- Local SEO
- Rank Tracking
- Social Media Management
- Link Building
- Competitor SEO Analysis
- Content Creation and Distribution
- Content Optimization
- Content Marketing Analytics
- Market Analysis
- Paid Advertising
- Competitor PR Monitoring
- PPC Keyword Research
- Website Monetization
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Semrush Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.5/5 (out of 1297 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- SEO and Social Media analysis. Very complete with meaningful insights. Followers, engagement, activity analysis with competitor comparison, it is all anyone would need to simplify and automatize work.
- We use Semrush to rank up our website and work on SEO projects also it help us with content optimization efforts.
- SEMrush provides what is arguably the most comprehensive platform available for SEOs to manage their website.
- The keyword overlap and gap are for me the most helpful features provided by SEMrush.
- The best aspect for us is the position tracking using keyword lists so we can see how we're measuring up for our most important terms.
- The social media followers part is often not updated; semrush could improve it to real-time measurement.
- Cost is a concern. the cost is too high else the Semrush is best.
- Features that take up screen space but are present on the user interface are an annoyance.
- Several essential functions need the use of projects, and the number of projects that may be performed at the same time is limited by the rules of Semrush.
- One improvement that I'd like to see is in how SEMRUSH caches pages because it doesn't always pick-up on the change when we resolve an issue and rescan the site for one or two days.
- I would like someone on their side to bounce ideas off of. Also would prefer to have more regional options, and some of the extensions are pretty expensive.
- It takes a bit of time to acquaint yourself with the user experience and to really take command of all features and functionality.
Ahrefs is an SEO software suite that contains tools for link building, keyword research, competitor analysis, rank tracking and site audits. Ahrefs database has over 11 billion keywords and more than 400 billion indexed pages which helps it provide maximum data accuracy to its users.
Clearscope is the best-in-class SEO content optimization platform that drives search traffic. Our streamlined tools simplify SEO writing so you create first-rate content that ranks.
SearchMetrics is a comprehensive SEO and content marketing suite for enterprises that allow them to create engaging content and connect with customers in a more effective way. The SEO and Content Experience suite aims to eliminate guess work from the equation by providing deep insights into the market and competitors.
SEOmoz is the world's most popular provider of SEO software. Their easy to use tools and tutorials make search engine optimization accessible to everyone.
SE Ranking is an all-inclusive cloud-based SEO and web-based marketing platform trusted by over 12000 SMEs and 4000 agencies worldwide. It offers a wide array of SEO tools that most experts will likely use to achieve SEO-optimized websites, including keyword suggestion, website ranking, competitor analysis, SEO audit, etc.
BrightEdge platform combines SEO and business metrics into one-click reports, provides actionable recommendations on the best opportunities to gain share of organic search traffic, enabling SEO managers and experts to focus their efforts for maximum impact.
A feature-rich software that fulfils all your SEO needs and takes your business to an all new level. Serpstat offers a wide variety of tools and features that include Keyword Research, Search Analytics, Advertising Analysis, Rank Tracking, etc.
Check out other marketing tools