Pendo is a solution that helps product teams deliver the best products or services to their customers even as their needs keep changing. It gives comprehensive product analytics that helps users come up with data-driven decisions.
- Digital Analytics
- Entry and Exit Pages
- Standard Event Tracking
- Real-Time Reporting
- Retroactive Reporting
- Custom Reports and Dashboards
- Performance and Reliability
- User, Role, and Access Management
- Account-Level Analytics
- User-Level Analytics
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Pendo Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.5/5 (out of 492 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Pendo has a great platform that allows us to easily create guides and get our messages infront of our customers.
- I enjoy the ability for so many customizations as I build more complex guides for our Adoption Marketing team.
- The guides have building blocks for pretty much any use case you would need.
- Pendo makes it easy to track our product KPIs. Pendo makes it easy to tag pages and features that we deploy to track usage across our platform quickly and consistently.
- The thing I like most about Pendo is the ability to track user behavior within our platform and then create specific touchpoints based on their behavior.
- Pendo has been super helpful and valuable in developing training content for new users of our product or clients who are migrating from older products to newer solutions.
- The price tag for a single solution like this is daunting for all kinds of firms.
- Pendo needs a spell check.
- The biggest down side of pendo I see is we lost track of some evetns when we havent assigned a visitor.
- It would be great if Pendo could differentiate platform/website users from their customers.
- The structure of Pendo makes it challenging to navigate across segments and compare usage between user groups.
- The Resource Centre has a lot of potential, but it's pretty limiting with how you can use it.
Google Analytics is the most popularly used web analytics tool for tracking and comparing website’s traffic and conversion rate of campaigns, and is free of cost. Google Analytics analysis can identify websites performing poorly with various techniques such as Funnel visualization, referrers (where visitors came from), how long they stayed on the website and their geographical position.
Optimizely is a system that gives you that opportunity to create and personalize your business website, and streamline users’ experience to boost your good reputation. When it comes to online marketing, it’s all about efficient customer service. If you can optimize your website according to what your customers like, you are in for some serious business.
OWOX BI is a powerful business intelligence suite designed for marketing analytics. It helps CMOs plan out their brand, campaign and marketing strategy, capture cost estimates accurately and identify growth opportunities by extracting and consolidating data from a variety of sources for insights.
Clickfunnels is an online sales funnel builder that helps businesses market, sell, and deliver their products online. This tool simplifies online marketing, selling, and delivery of their products and services by providing users with funnel options that are pre-built for a specific business, product, or service.
Hotjar is an analysis and feedback platform built to help you understand your users better. It gives you the complete visibility and the big picture on how to leverage your website’s user experience and increase both performance and conversion rates.
Looker is a data-discovery app that provides innovative data exploration functionalities for businesses both large and small. With it, they can access a web-based interface where they can easily get real-time insights on their operations via data analytics.
Unbounce is a leading landing page and copywriting solution created to help small businesses grow their audience, generate more leads, and increase their sales. It has driven over 1.5 billion conversions and 70,000+ customers. A cloud-based platform, Unbounce offers easy-t0-use builder tools that allow you to create impressive landing and web pages without the need for a web developer.
Moat Analytics is a SaaS analytics company focused on transforming brand advertising online. Moat's products include Moat Ad Search, Moat Pro and Moat Analytics.
Smartlook is a handy tool for understanding how customers interact with your website or Android and iOS app. This analytics solution tool can help figure out the 'Whys' behind every user action.
Clearbit Enrichment instantly appends 100+ data points on a company, its technology, and its employees to every record you own — so you can turn leads into customers sooner.
Instapage is a service that lets you build landing pages for your online marketing and promotion campaigns with ease. It offers features such as A/B Testing, multiple campaign management, easy page building, and a lot more!
CallRail is a call tracking and marketing analytics software for those businesses that rely on new customers, quality phone calls and leads, for growth. Call recording allows easily qualifying leads, improving customer service and coaching the staff. The software also makes it easier to review and annotate phone calls.
LeanData is the leader in Matching, Routing and Engagement solutions. It connects data to the right people, so reps get the leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities they need to close more deals and drive more revenue, faster.
Crazy Egg lets you visualize your website's visitors through a heatmap. A heatmap is an easy way to understand what users want, care about and do on your site by visually representing their clicks - which are the strongest indicators of visitor motivation and desire. A Crazy Egg heatmap lets you collect more than 88% of the data you would using a traditional eye-tracking process.
BuzzStream helps you manage word-of-mouth marketing campaigns that create buzz, build links, and traffic your website by helping you "be found" via inbound marketing channels.
Check out other marketing tools