Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform empowering companies such as Kraft Heinz and Express to harness the power of social proof that consumers trust today. Marketers use Mavrck to identify and activate influencers, influential employees and consumer advocates to create authentic insights and content for customer experience touchpoints at scale.
- Influencer Marketing
- Ratings & Reviews
- Referral Programs
- Ambassador Programs
- Digital Focus Groups & Surveys
- Full Stack Content Creation
Pricing information for Mavrck is supplied by the software provider or retrieved from publicly accessible pricing materials.
Free Trial Available
4.6/5 (out of 178 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Mavrck has a clean, easy-to-use platform that makes influencer identification, execution, and reporting seamless.
- We find it incredibly beneficial in terms of sourcing relevant influencers for our client campaigns as well as managing our campaigns from start to finish.
- Updating for 2021: I've been using Mavrck for a year now, and my experience is still as pleasant as ever. The team has been accommodating, and I love that we have such flexibility with the platform.
- I find that the Mavrck team has thought of nearly everything. The platform is thorough and has tons of helpful features, many of which are hidden but handy to have.
- I like that Mavrck has a campaign setup and a network of influencers to utilize for each campaign. Also, nice to see the analytics of the campaigns and infleuncer performance.
- The team is great, very organized, communicative, and supportive.
- Even as a very experienced influencer program director, the interface is pretty complicated/not intuitive.
- The influencer search capabilities could be a little better. Narrowing down audiences based on only the topics from Instagram profiles just isn't enough in some cases.
- The landscape of paid partnerships is growing and this is a challenge if you're looking to only do product incentive campaigns.
- I think their influencer search function can be improved a bit - I'd like to see the actual Instagram handle name vs the influencer's full name / blog name.
- While I appreciate that you can set email alerts when you receive a message through the platform, I feel the messaging system could be a bit more streamlined.
- Sometimes the database has influencers in there that aren't influencers (ie: a local business might be categorized as an influencer) and it can be embarrassing if they receive our campaign brief + invitation).
PostBeyond is an employee advocacy and social selling platform, where marketers can activate and engage employees to share content with their social networks on behalf of their brand.
Keap is an intuitive Sales, CRM and Marketing Automation software that can be utilised by businesses to enhance their sales and save time as well. Companies get to generate more leads, sort them out and forward the right kind of messages to the right people.
DSMN8 helps brands tap into the power of their number one asset - their employees, through the world's most advanced all-in-one advocacy platform.
Adapt is a global B2B contact and company database provider across multiple industries. Adapt has 300,000+ users and 100 million business contacts, including industry-specific company database and contact information such as job title, direct dial, and email addresses. Adapt is a unified sales accelerating platform with the industry-leading products Lead Builder, and Prospector.
GaggleAMP is an employee advocacy and communications platform designed to empower employees and stakeholders through social selling and social media amplification to increase share of voice, press opportunities, and marketing campaign performance.
Influitive is a customer advocacy and marketing platform that allows companies to fully leverage their loyal customers to market their services and products via a customer-to-customer approach attract more people, gain their business, and drive sales.
Check out other marketing tools