Whatagraph is a marketing performance reporting solution that can help simplify your analytics and reporting tasks using an automatic data visualization functionality. It can instantly transform social media and website content into robust yet simple and clear infographic reports.
- Key Performance Indicators
- Data Integration
- Interactive Dashboard
- Predefined Templates
- Private Dashboard
- Public Dashboard
- Visual Analytics
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Whatagraph Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.6/5 (out of 189 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Whatagraph shows all the reports in one report, which help SEO agencies to present the monthly reporting to the client in a single file. Customizing the report is easier.
- Whatagraph saved me a tremendous amount of time on client reporting. I have tried and tested numerous other reporting tools and ended up choosing Whatagraph using it for the last few years.
- Creates clean dynamic reports quickly and easily. Whatagraph quickly provides figures from a range of sources which makes reporting to clients a dream.
- The customer service is excellent! Whenever I have a question, they respond quickly.
- Switching to Whatagraph made a huge impact on our company. Both for our clients and our team. Gone are the days of hand creating reports or using a clunky reporting platform.
- Whatagraph was extremely helpful to me when I stepped into the role of Social Media & Content Coordinator.
- I hope that Whatagraph will soon become GA4-friendly. I am also surprised that the tool still does not recognize UTM tracking.
- Sometimes some of the widgets kind of tweak out and no longer populate data.
- If you don't have multiple (good) clients it can be pricey.
- Sometimes the data sources or access points disconnect, and you need to connect them again and again for them to work; that's a little annoying.
- Limited sources for each tier of membership. Pricing is also a little high for our clients but we only have 6 in which we report on in the mean time.
- Little Slow when editing the report. It Could be better if you increase the speed when editing the report.
ZoomInfo is a provider of contact and business personal information regarding business professionals for direct marketing purposes.
RocketReach is the easiest and most accurate email finder for sales and recruiting prospects in the world. Over 5 million users trust RocketReach every day. RocketReach is by and far the industry standard, trusted by SDRs and recruiters worldwide.
Intellimize is a website personalization and conversion optimization tool, enabling companies to grow their business in an efficient manner. The software with its multiple business modules like, machine learning approach, at scale personalization and experimentation facilities, lets enterprises expand their reach in real-time.
Lusha is a contact management solution for retrieving emails, phone numbers, and other contact information quickly, accurately, and easily.
InsideView Insights is a leading sales intelligence solution with the best business-business database containing 20 million companies and 90 million decision-makers. The data is aggregated from over 40,000 different data sources providing up-to-date, accurate profile information to help accelerate sales. InsideView Insights can be used by itself in any web browser or integrated in many CRM systems including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power-CRM (Insights comes with Power-CRM), Salesforce.com, SugarCRM and others.
Saleshandy is a sales engagement platform for sales development teams who want to make significant, faster & humanistic sales engagements.
Apollo is a data-first account-based engagement platform for business teams and entrepreneurs puts structured data in the workflow to help execute, analyze, and improve growth strategy. It is primarily a sales and engagement platform helping companies obtain data, target and prospect customers, engage more and grow business using data intelligence, and automate workflows.
SimilarWeb Pro is a web analytic software that provides its users with useful website analysis, to help them take informed decisions. This software is an important information tool for all digital marketers as it comes with several web analytic features. SimilarWeb Pro helps users in tracking popular keywords, pageview, time spent by web visitors on the website, referral source etc.
Google Trends can be used for comparative keyword research and to discover event-triggered spikes in keyword search volume. Google Trends provides keyword-related data including search volume index and geographical information about search engine users.
Check out other marketing tools