SimilarWeb Pro is a web analytic software that provides its users with useful website analysis, to help them take informed decisions. This software is an important information tool for all digital marketers as it comes with several web analytic features. SimilarWeb Pro helps users in tracking popular keywords, pageview, time spent by web visitors on the website, referral source etc.
- Campaign Management
- Goal TrackingTime on site Tracking
- Report Generation
- Multiple Site Management
Pricing varies depending on number of users: SimilarWeb Pro Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.4/5 (out of 151 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- The platform is easy to use and therefore allows to find insights quickly. I love the audience overlap section to gain a better understanding of my consumers.
- The filtering system is incredibly easy to use. From there, you have rich prospect insights right at your fingertips.
- The best part is Extension, with straightforward UI and simple-to-use functions.
- SimilarWeb overall is a one stop shop for competitive and digital marketing intelligence and leveraging data driven insights to stay on par with your competitiors ad campaigns.
- Competitor analysis is available across the majority of the tools with functionality that allows simultaneous comparisons of multiple competitors(Up to 5).
- Pricing on the enterprise plan is expensive but worth it. Although for small businesses the pricing won't warrant the value as it is a top tier expensive SAAS.
- While SimilarWeb provides a great deal of data on competitive intelligence and website stats, it could improve by adding better visibility for SEO, PPC and social media metrics.
- I am quite skeptical about the accuracy of the details they provide. Found it a bit different when compared to other tools.
- When we use the website and web industry sections, we are limited to the domain name, limiting some analysis (ex: most financial websites have specific URLs for insurance).
- The tool can take a bit of getting used to, and it requires a few training sessions to get team members on-board and using the tool to its full extent.
SimilarWeb Pro Alternatives
ZoomInfo is a provider of contact and business personal information regarding business professionals for direct marketing purposes.
RocketReach is the easiest and most accurate email finder for sales and recruiting prospects in the world. Over 5 million users trust RocketReach every day. RocketReach is by and far the industry standard, trusted by SDRs and recruiters worldwide.
Saleshandy is a sales engagement platform for sales development teams who want to make significant, faster & humanistic sales engagements.
Lusha is a contact management solution for retrieving emails, phone numbers, and other contact information quickly, accurately, and easily.
InsideView Insights is a leading sales intelligence solution with the best business-business database containing 20 million companies and 90 million decision-makers. The data is aggregated from over 40,000 different data sources providing up-to-date, accurate profile information to help accelerate sales. InsideView Insights can be used by itself in any web browser or integrated in many CRM systems including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power-CRM (Insights comes with Power-CRM), Salesforce.com, SugarCRM and others.
Whatagraph is a marketing performance reporting solution that can help simplify your analytics and reporting tasks using an automatic data visualization functionality. It can instantly transform social media and website content into robust yet simple and clear infographic reports.
Apollo is a data-first account-based engagement platform for business teams and entrepreneurs puts structured data in the workflow to help execute, analyze, and improve growth strategy. It is primarily a sales and engagement platform helping companies obtain data, target and prospect customers, engage more and grow business using data intelligence, and automate workflows.
Intellimize is a website personalization and conversion optimization tool, enabling companies to grow their business in an efficient manner. The software with its multiple business modules like, machine learning approach, at scale personalization and experimentation facilities, lets enterprises expand their reach in real-time.
Google Trends can be used for comparative keyword research and to discover event-triggered spikes in keyword search volume. Google Trends provides keyword-related data including search volume index and geographical information about search engine users.
Check out other marketing tools