Apollo is a data-first account-based engagement platform for business teams and entrepreneurs puts structured data in the workflow to help execute, analyze, and improve growth strategy. It is primarily a sales and engagement platform helping companies obtain data, target and prospect customers, engage more and grow business using data intelligence, and automate workflows.
- Lead Scoring
- Content Management
- Call Monitoring
- Workflow Management
- Email Automation
- Performance Analytics (Sales)
- Team Management
- Sales Activity Automation
- Inbox Integration
- Call List Management
- CRM Integration
- Email/Call Sequencing
- Call Recording
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Apollo.io Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.7/5 (out of 609 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- I can run a search specific to exactly what I need. The return results are highly detailed, providing useful information that gives me a better insight into a Company.
- The filters are very helpful and definitely saves time on prospecting.
- I can run a search specific to exactly what I need. Accurate and complete.
- Apollo extension on top of LinkedIn works very smartly and it's the best extension I've ever seen to fetch the email of a person.
- The accuracy of email address is very good, almost all emails are deliverable.
- Apollo has a simple user interface. A clean UI makes the job half easy.
- There are times but not all the time that it loads for too long or it freezes for any unknown reasons and that I had to refresh the page instead to get it working again.
- Sometimes, I come across companies that have no data on apollo. I wish you had information on such companies.
- Many of the contacts I've pulled from them bounce, but I'm still charged a credit.
- When I click for a mobile number and it doesn't show up. This is of course one of the most challenging data points I find getting.
- You can't use it to send LinkedIn messages (at least not on the free version)
- The pricing plan is quite expensive, and also, it does not have a lead verification and validation feature.
ZoomInfo is a provider of contact and business personal information regarding business professionals for direct marketing purposes.
InsideView Insights is a leading sales intelligence solution with the best business-business database containing 20 million companies and 90 million decision-makers. The data is aggregated from over 40,000 different data sources providing up-to-date, accurate profile information to help accelerate sales. InsideView Insights can be used by itself in any web browser or integrated in many CRM systems including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power-CRM (Insights comes with Power-CRM), Salesforce.com, SugarCRM and others.
Saleshandy is a sales engagement platform for sales development teams who want to make significant, faster & humanistic sales engagements.
Lusha is a contact management solution for retrieving emails, phone numbers, and other contact information quickly, accurately, and easily.
SimilarWeb Pro is a web analytic software that provides its users with useful website analysis, to help them take informed decisions. This software is an important information tool for all digital marketers as it comes with several web analytic features. SimilarWeb Pro helps users in tracking popular keywords, pageview, time spent by web visitors on the website, referral source etc.
Whatagraph is a marketing performance reporting solution that can help simplify your analytics and reporting tasks using an automatic data visualization functionality. It can instantly transform social media and website content into robust yet simple and clear infographic reports.
RocketReach is the easiest and most accurate email finder for sales and recruiting prospects in the world. Over 5 million users trust RocketReach every day. RocketReach is by and far the industry standard, trusted by SDRs and recruiters worldwide.
Intellimize is a website personalization and conversion optimization tool, enabling companies to grow their business in an efficient manner. The software with its multiple business modules like, machine learning approach, at scale personalization and experimentation facilities, lets enterprises expand their reach in real-time.
Google Trends can be used for comparative keyword research and to discover event-triggered spikes in keyword search volume. Google Trends provides keyword-related data including search volume index and geographical information about search engine users.
Check out other marketing tools