Google Ads is an online advertising program that broadcasts different kinds of ads across the Google platform. Every time a customer is searching something related to the business’ products or services, their ad will show up on top of the results.
- Paid Keyword Optimization
- Bid Rules
- Ad Creation and Editing
- Ad and Landing Page Scheduling
- Portfolio Bid Optimization
- Advanced Targeting Options
- Budget Execution & Monitoring
- Ad and Conversion Tracking
- User, Role, and Access Management
- Performance and Reliability
Google Ads has not provided pricing information for this product or service.
Free Trial Available
4.2/5 (out of 1729 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- This service enables businesses to have immediate results online for their ad budget.
- There is a lot to like here. Scale in volume of ad units for video, display, and search are all great. You can target just about anything and any audience in addition to custom list remarketing.
- Google Ads allow you to reach a specific group of Google searchers, with relevant keywords and messaging. Google Ads is a great way to use advertising against competitors on their search terms.
- It's quite easy to learn and operate thanks to the documentation that google offers. It provides us every precise technique to manage and grow your business in a very efficient way.
- Google Ads brings us right up when our ideal customers start searching for our product online.
- It can be a little expensive for the organisation. Though the leads are appreciable, the cost involved in creating ads reaching a large audience is high.
- It is not that easy to use, the user experience is not relatively as easy and friendly as other advertising platforms with easier and more firendly to use, you'll have to dig into the platform to find what you need.
- Customer service needs to become more dedicated and responsive as well as on account management resources.
- It can get a little complicated to learn at first but it gets easier as you spend time on it.
- Google Ads is a complex platform - out of all the Google Platforms, it is one of the most difficult ones to understand and use.
Google Ads Alternatives
Check out other marketing tools