Freshping is an uptime and performance monitoring tool for websites, APIs and web services which enables Small SMBs, Bloggers, Managed Service providers, Markerters & enterprises alike to monitor website availability and performance through real-time monitoring, performance monitoring and instant downtime alerts.
- Multiple Port and Protocol Monitoring
- Global Checks
- Interval Checks
- SSL Monitoring
- String/Status Code Check
- DNS Monitoring
- Custom Header Checks
- Alert Fine Tuning
- Performance Alerting
- User Alerting
- Custom Alerts and Notes
- Bring your team together
- Performance Metrics
- Historical Uptime
- Incident History
- Outage Analysis
- Weekly Reports
- Free public status pages
- Real time Status Badges
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Freshping Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.6/5 (out of 688 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- The checks are frequent and help diagnose otherwise undiagnosable problems with internal and external websites. It just works, in the sense that it is a free product.
- Freshping offers 50 free 1-minute checks for services.
- I really like that this company offers the possibility to new small/starter companies to enter this world and continue growing up with this common and useful tool that most companies have it.
- I love how Freshping is free, but yet provides a good base product to use. The paid services aren't pricey either, so it's pretty affordable in that regard.
- It was really easy and fast to setup/move our agents to freshping. We really like what this service offers, and can say that is a great solution if you need a good alerting and monitoring for your company.
- The best thing I like about Freshping is it can monitor the uptime of a website at a one-minute interval even being a free tool. And it can monitor up to 50 pages. Excellent!
- Some of the UI elements do not display the full text and appear to need some minor adjustment to be rendered accurately.
- I feel like some more features should be free and their branding should be a little more subtle on the free tiers. I feel like SSL should just be free and having their name in the title of the site is a bit too much.
- No advanced functionalities. integrations.
- UDP monitoring is a little confusing.
- Just like the other smaller Fresh works products, Freshping is buggy.
- It's slightly harder to put our own URL has a mask for their provided URL. They provide the ability to put your own domain, however, the SSL certificate isn't under the free plan.
Check out other marketing tools