LeanData is the leader in Matching, Routing and Engagement solutions. It connects data to the right people, so reps get the leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities they need to close more deals and drive more revenue, faster.
- Attribution Model
- Matching Results
- Lead Routing
- Object Matching
- Routing Insights
- Flow Insights
- Flow History Review
- Round Robin System
- Drag-and-Drop Function
- Audit Logs
- Workflow Monitoring & Control
No Information Available.
Free Trial Available
4.6/5 (out of 531 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- It's so robust that you can do as much as possible with it.
- The ability to route based on any number of CRM field keywords and logic (contains, greater than, etc) helps improve speed to lead and make sure each lead or contact gets to the correct assigned sales team.
- One of the aspects that I like about LeanData is the ability to configure how leads are routed.
- We use LeanData for our lead and contact matching in Salesforce, and the software works exceptionally well for that purpose.
- Once you're used to its UI and graphic-based flows, LeanData is highly easy to use, flexible and powerful.
- Routing capabilities are very robust and easy to manage and update.
- Getting set up can be quite the process and I wouldn't say it is something you can easily stand up on your own.
- LeanData is an automated program so there are occasionally inconsistencies when leads are being routed.
- High Learning Curve for the art of the possible/Lots of Node choices requires deeper understanding on what each is capable of doing (Spent a lot of time in the Certification Course).
- Some logic filters are a bit difficult and could be made a bit easier regarding timing and duration.
- It's not as easy to integrate it with all of our sales and marketing platform data (Demandbase, Outreach*, etc.). Some of the logic overlaps with other systems and they cancel each other out.
- LeanData is not yet able to deal with a nonwestern alphabet.
Google Analytics is the most popularly used web analytics tool for tracking and comparing website’s traffic and conversion rate of campaigns, and is free of cost. Google Analytics analysis can identify websites performing poorly with various techniques such as Funnel visualization, referrers (where visitors came from), how long they stayed on the website and their geographical position.
Optimizely is a system that gives you that opportunity to create and personalize your business website, and streamline users’ experience to boost your good reputation. When it comes to online marketing, it’s all about efficient customer service. If you can optimize your website according to what your customers like, you are in for some serious business.
CallRail is a call tracking and marketing analytics software for those businesses that rely on new customers, quality phone calls and leads, for growth. Call recording allows easily qualifying leads, improving customer service and coaching the staff. The software also makes it easier to review and annotate phone calls.
Clickfunnels is an online sales funnel builder that helps businesses market, sell, and deliver their products online. This tool simplifies online marketing, selling, and delivery of their products and services by providing users with funnel options that are pre-built for a specific business, product, or service.
Hotjar is an analysis and feedback platform built to help you understand your users better. It gives you the complete visibility and the big picture on how to leverage your website’s user experience and increase both performance and conversion rates.
Looker is a data-discovery app that provides innovative data exploration functionalities for businesses both large and small. With it, they can access a web-based interface where they can easily get real-time insights on their operations via data analytics.
Unbounce is a leading landing page and copywriting solution created to help small businesses grow their audience, generate more leads, and increase their sales. It has driven over 1.5 billion conversions and 70,000+ customers. A cloud-based platform, Unbounce offers easy-t0-use builder tools that allow you to create impressive landing and web pages without the need for a web developer.
OWOX BI is a powerful business intelligence suite designed for marketing analytics. It helps CMOs plan out their brand, campaign and marketing strategy, capture cost estimates accurately and identify growth opportunities by extracting and consolidating data from a variety of sources for insights.
Smartlook is a handy tool for understanding how customers interact with your website or Android and iOS app. This analytics solution tool can help figure out the 'Whys' behind every user action.
Clearbit Enrichment instantly appends 100+ data points on a company, its technology, and its employees to every record you own — so you can turn leads into customers sooner.
Instapage is a service that lets you build landing pages for your online marketing and promotion campaigns with ease. It offers features such as A/B Testing, multiple campaign management, easy page building, and a lot more!
Pendo is a solution that helps product teams deliver the best products or services to their customers even as their needs keep changing. It gives comprehensive product analytics that helps users come up with data-driven decisions.
Moat Analytics is a SaaS analytics company focused on transforming brand advertising online. Moat's products include Moat Ad Search, Moat Pro and Moat Analytics.
Crazy Egg lets you visualize your website's visitors through a heatmap. A heatmap is an easy way to understand what users want, care about and do on your site by visually representing their clicks - which are the strongest indicators of visitor motivation and desire. A Crazy Egg heatmap lets you collect more than 88% of the data you would using a traditional eye-tracking process.
BuzzStream helps you manage word-of-mouth marketing campaigns that create buzz, build links, and traffic your website by helping you "be found" via inbound marketing channels.
Check out other marketing tools