Google Analytics is the most popularly used web analytics tool for tracking and comparing website’s traffic and conversion rate of campaigns, and is free of cost. Google Analytics analysis can identify websites performing poorly with various techniques such as Funnel visualization, referrers (where visitors came from), how long they stayed on the website and their geographical position.
- Event Tracking
- Campaign Management
- Conversion Tracking
- Goal Tracking
- User Interaction Tracking
- Time on site Tracking
- Report Generation
- Multiple Site Management
- Alert Notifications
Google Analytics pricing information is offered only upon request.
Free Trial Available
4.5/5 (out of 5412 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Google Analytics is a powerful tool that excels at what it is known to do best, analytics.
- Google Analytics is a must-have tool for all digital marketing professionals because the data insights which the tool gives is pretty impressive and accurate as per my experience with the tool.
- The sheer amount of reporting capabilities and useful data to be found within Google Analytics is staggering.
- The Business Intelligence Engine in Google Analytics is pretty much all that we need to crunch numbers and to generate reports.
- It provides lots of insights for a website very easily.
- Every actionable piece of information is tracked on the website. You can drill down to find the most minute amounts of data regarding the people who visit your site.
- t is sometimes tough to navigate and find the data for which you are looking.
- The web version is good but needs to be improved android application of google analytics.
- There are a few things that can be improved. To begin with, some standard template report essentials can be part of analytics, rather than depending on the user's skill to create some.
- Unless you have a developer who can help verify the tagging and integration is set up correctly, the data can sometimes get messy and I still have trouble with the data reporting 100% accurately.
- Although powerful, it is not easy to use, so it's not something I would recommend for beginners.
- It does not filter out the traffic from spam bots, guide is missing so it makes learning it slow.
Google Analytics Alternatives
Looker is a data-discovery app that provides innovative data exploration functionalities for businesses both large and small. With it, they can access a web-based interface where they can easily get real-time insights on their operations via data analytics.
Unbounce is a leading landing page and copywriting solution created to help small businesses grow their audience, generate more leads, and increase their sales. It has driven over 1.5 billion conversions and 70,000+ customers. A cloud-based platform, Unbounce offers easy-t0-use builder tools that allow you to create impressive landing and web pages without the need for a web developer.
OWOX BI is a powerful business intelligence suite designed for marketing analytics. It helps CMOs plan out their brand, campaign and marketing strategy, capture cost estimates accurately and identify growth opportunities by extracting and consolidating data from a variety of sources for insights.
Clickfunnels is an online sales funnel builder that helps businesses market, sell, and deliver their products online. This tool simplifies online marketing, selling, and delivery of their products and services by providing users with funnel options that are pre-built for a specific business, product, or service.
Hotjar is an analysis and feedback platform built to help you understand your users better. It gives you the complete visibility and the big picture on how to leverage your website’s user experience and increase both performance and conversion rates.
Instapage is a service that lets you build landing pages for your online marketing and promotion campaigns with ease. It offers features such as A/B Testing, multiple campaign management, easy page building, and a lot more!
Pendo is a solution that helps product teams deliver the best products or services to their customers even as their needs keep changing. It gives comprehensive product analytics that helps users come up with data-driven decisions.
Moat Analytics is a SaaS analytics company focused on transforming brand advertising online. Moat's products include Moat Ad Search, Moat Pro and Moat Analytics.
Smartlook is a handy tool for understanding how customers interact with your website or Android and iOS app. This analytics solution tool can help figure out the 'Whys' behind every user action.
Clearbit Enrichment instantly appends 100+ data points on a company, its technology, and its employees to every record you own — so you can turn leads into customers sooner.
Optimizely is a system that gives you that opportunity to create and personalize your business website, and streamline users’ experience to boost your good reputation. When it comes to online marketing, it’s all about efficient customer service. If you can optimize your website according to what your customers like, you are in for some serious business.
CallRail is a call tracking and marketing analytics software for those businesses that rely on new customers, quality phone calls and leads, for growth. Call recording allows easily qualifying leads, improving customer service and coaching the staff. The software also makes it easier to review and annotate phone calls.
LeanData is the leader in Matching, Routing and Engagement solutions. It connects data to the right people, so reps get the leads, contacts, accounts and opportunities they need to close more deals and drive more revenue, faster.
Crazy Egg lets you visualize your website's visitors through a heatmap. A heatmap is an easy way to understand what users want, care about and do on your site by visually representing their clicks - which are the strongest indicators of visitor motivation and desire. A Crazy Egg heatmap lets you collect more than 88% of the data you would using a traditional eye-tracking process.
BuzzStream helps you manage word-of-mouth marketing campaigns that create buzz, build links, and traffic your website by helping you "be found" via inbound marketing channels.
Check out other marketing tools