Keap is an intuitive Sales, CRM and Marketing Automation software that can be utilised by businesses to enhance their sales and save time as well. Companies get to generate more leads, sort them out and forward the right kind of messages to the right people.
- Sales & Marketing Automation
- Sales Pipeline
- Reporting & Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Keap Business Line
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Keap Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.2/5 (out of 1256 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- Keap does it all. Automation is critical when running a successful business!
- I love how many features Keap has. I'm able to create very detailed campaigns, customer tagging, product purchase forms, and more. I've been able to use it to take our customer followup (and retention) to the next level.
- What I like best about KEAP is... EVERYTHING!!! Like, I love that I can text AND email in the same system.
- Keap is one of the most flexible options out there in the small business world.
- Having worked with over 1000+ businesses over the past 8 years, I've seen the ins and outs of almost every sales and marketing automation software on the market.
- The Campaign Builder (Advanced Automations) is a super powerful tool for automating tasks, including marketing.
- I’m specifically looking forward to some of the new features being rolled out in the future that have successfully launched in the US.
- The downside of using KEAP is that we still need a system to track our finances separately.
- Some of the features don't have as much capability as the dedicated software versions.
- There is a learning curve if you've never worked in Keep before. Some of my colleagues think the interface is not very clear because there are many settings and buttons to choose from.
- The Email Broadcasts interface should offer more options to customize the marketing emails. Right now it does enough but there's so much more it needs. I often have to add my own code to the email to make things look a certain way.
- System emails do not use the templates that I create and store elsewhere. And the email builder need the option to send a text-only email.
PostBeyond is an employee advocacy and social selling platform, where marketers can activate and engage employees to share content with their social networks on behalf of their brand.
Adapt is a global B2B contact and company database provider across multiple industries. Adapt has 300,000+ users and 100 million business contacts, including industry-specific company database and contact information such as job title, direct dial, and email addresses. Adapt is a unified sales accelerating platform with the industry-leading products Lead Builder, and Prospector.
DSMN8 helps brands tap into the power of their number one asset - their employees, through the world's most advanced all-in-one advocacy platform.
Mavrck is the leading all-in-one influencer marketing platform empowering companies such as Kraft Heinz and Express to harness the power of social proof that consumers trust today. Marketers use Mavrck to identify and activate influencers, influential employees and consumer advocates to create authentic insights and content for customer experience touchpoints at scale.
GaggleAMP is an employee advocacy and communications platform designed to empower employees and stakeholders through social selling and social media amplification to increase share of voice, press opportunities, and marketing campaign performance.
Influitive is a customer advocacy and marketing platform that allows companies to fully leverage their loyal customers to market their services and products via a customer-to-customer approach attract more people, gain their business, and drive sales.
Check out other marketing tools