Lusha is a contact management solution for retrieving emails, phone numbers, and other contact information quickly, accurately, and easily.
- Data Import
- Email and Phone Number Finder
- Employee Onboarding
Pricing varies depending on number of users: Lusha Pricing
Free Trial Available
4.3/5 (out of 1199 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- We've been using Lusha for about 6 months to power the top of our sales funnel. It's a great, intuitive system with regular updates.
- The accuracy of the data is very high when compared to its competitors like Zoominfo and sales handy and that is the best thing about Lusha.
- The best part about Lusha is that it has contact information for leads that aren't present elsewhere.
- Lusha is a fantastic tool for helping to reduce the amount of time it takes to make contact with a target account.
- I liked it because every time I needed an email or contact information for my task Lusha was there to give me valid information.
- Some leads are not accurate, but while speaking with customer care, they informed me that it still will happen as only 80-90% accurate will be there.
- It needs a more extensive database, comparatively smaller than ZoomInfo, and the price is on the higher side.
- I'll be honest this app is pricey, and when it comes down to getting leads information it should be accurate, but it's not always the case.
- I dislike the fact it doesn't have a lot of contact information for the US region. I would hope they would add it and it would be a one-stop tool for data intelligence for me.
- Lusha basically works with LinkedIn and we can find the contact details of people who are in Linkedln. Outside Linkedin is a bit of a process and it bit expensive.
ZoomInfo is a provider of contact and business personal information regarding business professionals for direct marketing purposes.
InsideView Insights is a leading sales intelligence solution with the best business-business database containing 20 million companies and 90 million decision-makers. The data is aggregated from over 40,000 different data sources providing up-to-date, accurate profile information to help accelerate sales. InsideView Insights can be used by itself in any web browser or integrated in many CRM systems including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power-CRM (Insights comes with Power-CRM), Salesforce.com, SugarCRM and others.
Saleshandy is a sales engagement platform for sales development teams who want to make significant, faster & humanistic sales engagements.
Apollo is a data-first account-based engagement platform for business teams and entrepreneurs puts structured data in the workflow to help execute, analyze, and improve growth strategy. It is primarily a sales and engagement platform helping companies obtain data, target and prospect customers, engage more and grow business using data intelligence, and automate workflows.
SimilarWeb Pro is a web analytic software that provides its users with useful website analysis, to help them take informed decisions. This software is an important information tool for all digital marketers as it comes with several web analytic features. SimilarWeb Pro helps users in tracking popular keywords, pageview, time spent by web visitors on the website, referral source etc.
Whatagraph is a marketing performance reporting solution that can help simplify your analytics and reporting tasks using an automatic data visualization functionality. It can instantly transform social media and website content into robust yet simple and clear infographic reports.
RocketReach is the easiest and most accurate email finder for sales and recruiting prospects in the world. Over 5 million users trust RocketReach every day. RocketReach is by and far the industry standard, trusted by SDRs and recruiters worldwide.
Intellimize is a website personalization and conversion optimization tool, enabling companies to grow their business in an efficient manner. The software with its multiple business modules like, machine learning approach, at scale personalization and experimentation facilities, lets enterprises expand their reach in real-time.
Google Trends can be used for comparative keyword research and to discover event-triggered spikes in keyword search volume. Google Trends provides keyword-related data including search volume index and geographical information about search engine users.
Check out other marketing tools