Intellimize is a website personalization and conversion optimization tool, enabling companies to grow their business in an efficient manner. The software with its multiple business modules like, machine learning approach, at scale personalization and experimentation facilities, lets enterprises expand their reach in real-time.
- Audience Targeting
- Funnel Analysis
- Landing Pages (Web Forms)
- Multivariate Testing
- Split Testing
- Statistical Relevance Analysis
- Test Scheduling
Intellimize provides a custom pricing package by quote.
Free Trial Available
4.9/5 (out of 23 reviews)
Reviews (Snippets from G2)
- The team at Intellimize understands the business goals you're trying to accomplish and works with you to make sure those goals are hit.
- I love the Intellimize full-service offering with CRO experts and web developer support.
- I really appreciate how Intellimize helps us continually shift what we're surfacing to site visitors. It's been really cool to see how some variations wane in effectiveness and then, a few months later, start to resonate again.
- Snowflake uses Intellimize to optimize the ABM landing pages to drive more conversions, with a goal of increasing form conversions by 10-20%
- Intellimize enables us to test more, faster
- The account team with Intellmize are great partners, they consistently help guide our optimization ideas and have been very effective at it.
- UI could be a little more user friendly.
- Collaboration with external developers can be tricky.
- Sometimes project scope is larger than anticipated which leads to delays in the launch.
- Goal setting is complex so this means you have to think a bit more about what you are wanting to do.
- With A/B testing, the time to reach statistical significance was the limiter on our speed.
- There's so much data available that is presented in a lot of different ways in the dashboard, and it can be hard to find the best ways to interpret the results.
ZoomInfo is a provider of contact and business personal information regarding business professionals for direct marketing purposes.
RocketReach is the easiest and most accurate email finder for sales and recruiting prospects in the world. Over 5 million users trust RocketReach every day. RocketReach is by and far the industry standard, trusted by SDRs and recruiters worldwide.
Saleshandy is a sales engagement platform for sales development teams who want to make significant, faster & humanistic sales engagements.
Lusha is a contact management solution for retrieving emails, phone numbers, and other contact information quickly, accurately, and easily.
InsideView Insights is a leading sales intelligence solution with the best business-business database containing 20 million companies and 90 million decision-makers. The data is aggregated from over 40,000 different data sources providing up-to-date, accurate profile information to help accelerate sales. InsideView Insights can be used by itself in any web browser or integrated in many CRM systems including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power-CRM (Insights comes with Power-CRM), Salesforce.com, SugarCRM and others.
Whatagraph is a marketing performance reporting solution that can help simplify your analytics and reporting tasks using an automatic data visualization functionality. It can instantly transform social media and website content into robust yet simple and clear infographic reports.
Apollo is a data-first account-based engagement platform for business teams and entrepreneurs puts structured data in the workflow to help execute, analyze, and improve growth strategy. It is primarily a sales and engagement platform helping companies obtain data, target and prospect customers, engage more and grow business using data intelligence, and automate workflows.
SimilarWeb Pro is a web analytic software that provides its users with useful website analysis, to help them take informed decisions. This software is an important information tool for all digital marketers as it comes with several web analytic features. SimilarWeb Pro helps users in tracking popular keywords, pageview, time spent by web visitors on the website, referral source etc.
Google Trends can be used for comparative keyword research and to discover event-triggered spikes in keyword search volume. Google Trends provides keyword-related data including search volume index and geographical information about search engine users.
Check out other marketing tools